1. Terms of Service
3. Shipping Terms
1. Terms of Service
(1) Seoulbox reserves the right to change the following Terms of Service, as well as any pricing on our website at any time without notice. Please read and review our ToS regularly to ensure you are up to date with our policies.
(2) Through making a purchase on our platform you agree to provide complete up to date and accurate acquisition and account information for all transactions made on our website. All information including your delivery address, email address and credit card numbers (as well as their expiration dates) must be kept up to date so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if needed. The customer should provide through mail the notification of the new address and update her personal information on the web page. If those two steps haven't been completed, Seoulbox will not proceed with any refund. If there are delivery issues as a result of inaccurate information, then Seoulbox holds the right to provide no refund. The customer must ensure someone is present to accept and receive placed orders. If they are unable to do so an alternative address must be presented at the time of order, or the respective local postal services must be contacted and notified with a change of delivery address in ample time to ensure the delivery of the Seoulbox is successful. Seoulbox does not take responsibility for delivery issues due to the absence of a receiver being present and holds the right to provide no refund or cover dispatching costs.
(3) If a package is returned to us due to failure of passage through customs, or because the courier is unable to contact the customer, then Seoulbox holds the right to provide no refund. Please ensure that you are aware of your local and/or national customs regulations before placing an order.
(4) Seoulbox is not responsible for any additional purchases made due to human error or incompetence during and/or post-purchase. We are therefore unable to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
Below are possible reasons for the cancellation of the purchase (excluding recurring orders).
- Stolen card
- Payment using your info made on behalf of you by someone else. without your acknowledgment that the order was made
Since we start processing your order right after the purchase, we are unable to offer cancellations due to other reasons such as changes in mind.
(5) Should your refund claim be rejected, customers must acknowledge that public posting about our company of rejected claims are prohibited and customers may potentially face a lawsuit.
(6) Should your refund claim be accepted for whatever reason, please be aware that we are only able to refund 80% of the fee(s). Please also note that any boxes which have already been sent out will not be included in the refund.
(7) Seoulbox is delivered globally via partnered couriers and depending on your location can take approximately 10–18 days. However, do be aware that delivery may take up to 6 weeks depending on various factors such as location, weather, customs checks and/or other circumstances out-with our control. Please note that if you live in a rural area which is inaccessible to our selected couriers then please contact email@example.com. Seoulbox is not liable for any customs or import tax incurred, as well as any other taxes charged by the local authority on arrival of your package.
(8) If you have not received your package or if your package has been damaged during delivery then please get in touch with us immediately. While we may reply within 1–2 days of your e-mail, please note that it may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends) to resolve your ticket as we typically have to make a claim with the courier.
(9) While we do our best to ensure our Seoulmates receive the correct product(s), we do not guarantee that all items described on our website or other social medias will be available. The products included depends on the availability of the items. As a result, the products shown in the magazine will not always reflect what you receive. Please note, this does not impact the quality or value of the box itself.
(10) Through buying any of our Seoulbox subscriptions you explicitly recognise and agree that (1) your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature, Seoulbox (or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to automatically charge your payment method at the stated intervals, and at the standard rate* as long as your subscription continues, and (2) your subscription is cyclical and will automatically continue for successive periods until you opt to pause or cancel.
*Base subscription cost plus shipping.
(11) You may pause or cancel your monthly subscription at any time by logging into your Seoulbox account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation of a recurring box shipment must be made 3 business days before the next billing date reflected in your Account Settings. If you cancel your subscription less than 3 business days (KST standard) before your next billing date your cancellation will take effect from the subsequent month and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your current subscription term.
(12) In the event you cancel your monthly subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about Seoulbox unless you opt out by following the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail.
By consenting to Seoulbox Inc.’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Text marketing messages will not exceed ten times a month. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Effective date: Feb 18, 2020
What Information does SEOULBOX Collect?
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, through the registration/ordering process and/or through your account settings, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, billing zip code, credit card information, and personal information about the intended recipient (such as the recipient’s name and address) in order to allow us to ship your order to them. Certain information may be required to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Do Not Track Policy
We may from time to time conduct surveys for our members to learn about what members like and improve the Services. These surveys are entirely optional. If you choose to respond to a survey, we may use any information you provide to us for any reason in connection with our business. We may share such information with our vendors, but only in aggregated and de-identified form, and never in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, we may tell our vendors that many our members in particular geographic locations or age groups have greatly enjoyed certain products in our SEOULBOXES.
Will SEOULBOX Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section:
Information that’s been de-identified. We may de-identify your Personal Information so that you are not identified as an individual and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners (or allow partners to collect that information from you), who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
Advertisers: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers”) to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers and you agree that we may provide any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers. Or, we might allow Advertisers to display their ads to users with similar usage patterns to yours, but we will not disclose usage information to Advertisers except in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. Note that if an advertiser asks us to show an ad to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
We may deliver a file to you through the Services (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. You may be able to opt-out of web beacon tracking conducted by third parties through our Services by adjusting the Do Not Track settings on your browser; please note that we don’t control whether or how these third parties comply with Do Not Track requests.
Affiliated Businesses: In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we’re affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Services (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you; for example, we may use a payment processing company to receive and process your credit card transactions for us. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. Note that an “agent” may also be considered a “partner” in certain circumstances and would be subject to the terms of the “Information that’s been de-identified” section in that regard.
Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- physical addresses
- past orders
- current orders
- billing information
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com and we will try to resolve your concerns.
3. Shipping Terms
Seoulbox is dispatched within 1 week after purchase. It takes generally 7 to 12 days to arrive. However, it may take up to 8 weeks depending on custom delays or weather conditions.
Want to send Seoulbox as a gift for your loved ones? Simply place an order and address it to the person you'd like to send the box.
Generally, Seoulbox is not subjected to any custom or handling fees. However if it happens, Seoulbox does not cover any fees. Payment of these additional expenses lies with the customer. In extraordinary circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice, we are always happy to help.
Seoulbox delivers to everywhere across the globe! No matter where you are, we've got you covered. Each box will be accompanied with a tracking code, which you can view on your order details page.
In the case an item comes damaged or is missing, please let us know at email@example.com and we’d be happy to resolve your request. We request a photo of the damaged item with your submission to expedite a resolution. Validity of a damaged item will be at the discretion of the support agent. Any damages to the boxes or the packaging of a product will not qualify for replacement if the content is undamaged. Due to inventory changes, any issues must be reported within 7 days of receiving your box. Replacement items will be shipped out in the next shipment once confirmed by the support agent. If we do not have the missing item in stock, credit will be applied to your account instead.