TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service
(1) Seoulbox reserves the right to change the following Terms of Service, as well as any pricing on our website at any time without notice. Please read and review our ToS regularly to ensure you are up to date with our policies.
(2) Through making a purchase on our platform you agree to provide complete up to date and accurate acquisition and account information for all transactions made on our website. All information including your delivery address, email address and credit card numbers (as well as their expiration dates) must be kept up to date so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if needed. The customer should provide through mail the notification of the new address and update her personal information on the web page. If those two steps haven't been completed, Seoulbox will not proceed with any refund. If there are delivery issues as a result of inaccurate information, then Seoulbox holds the right to provide no refund. The customer must ensure someone is present to accept and receive placed orders. If they are unable to do so an alternative address must be presented at the time of order, or the respective local postal services must be contacted and notified with a change of delivery address in ample time to ensure the delivery of the Seoulbox is successful. Seoulbox does not take responsibility for delivery issues due to the absence of a receiver being present and holds the right to provide no refund or cover dispatching costs.
(3) If a package is returned to us due to failure of passage through customs, or because the courier is unable to contact the customer, then Seoulbox holds the right to provide no refund. Please ensure that you are aware of your local and/or national customs regulations before placing an order.
(4) Seoulbox is not responsible for any additional purchases made due to human error or incompetence during and/or post-purchase. We are therefore unable to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
Below are possible reasons for the cancellation of the purchase (excluding recurring orders).
- Stolen card
- Payment using your info made on behalf of you by someone else. without your acknowledgment that the order was made
Since we start processing your order right after the purchase, we are unable to offer cancellations due to other reasons such as changes in mind.
(5) Should your refund claim be rejected, customers must acknowledge that public posting about our company of rejected claims are prohibited and customers may potentially face a lawsuit.
(6) Should your refund claim be accepted for whatever reason, please be aware that we are only able to refund 80% of the fee(s). Please also note that any boxes which have already been sent out will not be included in the refund.
(7) Seoulbox is delivered globally via partnered couriers and depending on your location can take approximately 10–18 days. However, do be aware that delivery may take up to 6 weeks depending on various factors such as location, weather, customs checks and/or other circumstances out-with our control. Please note that if you live in a rural area which is inaccessible to our selected couriers then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Seoulbox is not liable for any customs or import tax incurred, as well as any other taxes charged by the local authority on arrival of your package.
(8) If you have not received your package or if your package has been damaged during delivery then please get in touch with us immediately. While we may reply within 1–2 days of your e-mail, please note that it may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends) to resolve your ticket as we typically have to make a claim with the courier.
(9) While we do our best to ensure our Seoulmates receive the correct product(s), we do not guarantee that all items described on our website or other social medias will be available. The products included depends on the availability of the items. As a result, the products shown in the magazine will not always reflect what you receive. Please note, this does not impact the quality or value of the box itself.
(10) Through buying any of our Seoulbox subscriptions you explicitly recognise and agree that (1) your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature, Seoulbox (or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to automatically charge your payment method at the stated intervals, and at the standard rate* as long as your subscription continues, and (2) your subscription is cyclical and will automatically continue for successive periods until you opt to pause or cancel.
*Base subscription cost plus shipping.
(11) You may pause or cancel your monthly subscription at any time by logging into your Seoulbox account or contacting us at email@example.com. The cancellation of a recurring box shipment must be made 3 business days before the next billing date reflected in your Account Settings. If you cancel your subscription less than 3 business days (KST standard) before your next billing date your cancellation will take effect from the subsequent month and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your current subscription term.
(12) In the event you cancel your monthly subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about Seoulbox unless you opt out by following the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail.
By consenting to Seoulbox Inc.’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Text marketing messages will not exceed ten times a month. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.