The Nachimbong (나침봉) is the South Korean boy group Stray Kids' official lightstick. On November 16, Stray Kids’s official Twitter account revealed the design of the beautiful light stick. The Stray Kids light stick was designed by a South Korean company 101X and manufactured in China under the license of JYP Entertainment. It was available for the first time at the first concert of the tour that was held on November 23, 2019 at the Olympic Hall in Seoul. It features a “compass without direction” and the words “You make Stray Kids Stay” as a sweet message to Stray Kids’s fans Stays.
Stray Kids' official lightstick has three different modes: Normal Mode, activated by pressing the button on the lightstick handle; Central Control Mode, used during performances; Bluetooth Control Mode, controllable via a dedicated application.
The hashtags that were included with the official light stick include “District 9 Unlock,” “You make Stray Kids stay,” and “No matter what the direction, I will find my dream, believe, and walk.” With a white handle holding up a red and silver compass on top,
Stray Kids’ light stick does not disappoint. The color of Stray kids is Red and it’s 150 grams. It has a size of 84 x 95 x 231mm and it comes with its own strap.
Specification of Stray Kids Official Lightstick
💬 Components: Out Box, Light Stick, Strap
💡 Light Mode: ON - BLINK - FLICKER - OFF
🔋 Power: 3 AAA batteries
📡 Wireless Control: Displays various effects by being interconnected with stage lightings, Works together with performance management via central control. (While wireless control mode is on, the general model is not available)
How to connect Stray Kids Official Lightstick with App?
It is easy to connect your official Light Stick with your phone. You need to follow the steps below to get your light stick connected:
- Firstly, you need to download and install the Stray Kids Lightstick App from Google Play Store(Android) or App Store(iOS)
- Open the App and turn on Bluetooth and Location Services of your cell phone
- Click the Light stick connection button present on the top left of your mobile screen.
- Turn on your Light Stick
- Click the start button on the Stray Kids Lightstick App(It will take some time to get connected). Once the bluetooth is connected, the blue light will appear then the light will change color.
- Choose the color from the App that you want to use in your light stick
- Lastly, Click the Next button in your App to register your light stick.
Where to buy it?
You can get Stray Kids Official Lightstick version 3 from the below mentioned stores:
Is it worth buying?
Assuming you are one who loves and goes to many concerts, shows, or live stages obviously, you will find it worthy. You get to wave your lightstick around and show backing to your top pick. But if you are going to buy them for embellishment, it relies upon you. If you are just placing them as a fake plant? Then it isn’t worth it. Ask yourself, “why am I buying it?” If it is because you like it, then go for it.