- 1 ripe banana, sliced or broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup regular milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- A small drop of pure vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and has milk like consistency. Serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS VARIATION TIPS
- To go dairy free, replace 1/2 cup milk with water instead.
- Alternatively, you could use almond milk, but I personally didn’t think the flavor mingled well together.
- If you decide to omit the water and add more regular milk, you will end up with a banana smoothie. (A lot thicker texture.) I find that 1/2 milk and 1/2 water produces the sweet spot consistency.
- You can use honey instead of maple syrup, but I preferred the outcome with maple syrup more. I think it gives a more smooth texture and lighter sweet flavor
You see it all the time in K-dramas now you can make your very own banana milk!