Q: How much is shipping?
A: Shipping is $12.50 per box, however, please note that DHL may charge additional shipping fees due to factors such as local or national restrictions within your country, the distance and number of flights to your location, the price of oil, or military-based camps.
*Seoulbox is not liable for any customs or import tax incurred, as well as any other taxes charged by the local authority on arrival of your package.
Q: How long does it take to dispatch?
A: Granted there are no delays, it typically takes us around 2-5 days business days (excluding weekends) to dispatch your order.
Q: How long does it take to arrive?
A: Ideally it takes 5-10 days for your box to arrive after dispatch, however, depending on various factors such as location, weather, customs checks and/or courier delays, it can take up to 18 days to deliver. If you haven’t received your Seoulbox after the estimated 18 days, then please contact us at email@example.com.
Q: How can I track my parcel?
A: When your Seoulbox ships out, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation that contains a unique tracking link for your parcel.
Q: I require a customs declaration/invoice of product(s).
A: If you require an invoice then please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take you through the process.
Q: I’m receiving an error “no zone found for destination address”.
A: We're sorry to hear about this. The website support advises us to issue you the following steps to resolve this problem:
- Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
- Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues.
- When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support Chrome (desktop + Android), Firefox, Safari (desktop + iOS), Microsoft Edge, and Opera.)
- Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
- Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than Wi-Fi, for example)
- Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop-up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.
If the error persists then please send a screenshot to us so that we may forward it onto website support and have them investigate this further!
Returns and Refunds:
Q: Can I request a refund?
A: While we are open to investigating the circumstances, please note that we will be unable to provide a refund in cases such as, but not limited to (1) inaccurate account information, (2) failure of passage through customs, (3) if a recipient is not home to receive the package, (4) if the courier is unable to contact the customer, and (5) customer incompetence.
Q: Can I return my order?
A: We are unable to accept returns, however, if you’re unhappy with your purchase then please reach out to us at email@example.com.